As guys, we’ve sort of been programmed to believe that you have to “prove your worth” for a girl. For years we’ve heard advice like “if you like her let her know.”
And because of this ‘pre-programming’ the minute we start liking a girl there is a little voice in our head that continually tells us that “if she just knows how much I like her, she’ll want to be with me.” But the notion that girls want “certainty” is DEAD WRONG. In fact, nothing will fan the flames of attraction as much as SENDING MIXED SIGNALS.
Why? Here are 8 great reasons:
1. It prevents you from appearing needy, clingy, or “too available.”
2. When a girl can’t figure you out, you have the upper hand and power in the relationship.
3. She’ll begin to work harder to attract you, which creates more “investment” on her part.
4. No girls wants an “easy catch”
5. Girls are addicted to drama. Sending mixed signals provides her the drama she craves.
6. When she’s not sure where she stands with you, she anticipates seeing you more. Because there is a part of her that is unsure if she’ll ever see you again. And “fear of loss” is crucial for her to fall in love with you.
7. It makes her assume that you have other options. And we all know girls want what other girls want.
8. When a girl isn’t sure how you feel about her she thinks about you more. And as this video explains the more she thinks about you, the more she convinces herself she’s in love with you.
When it comes to amplifying attraction, SENDING mixed signals is king.
And there is a particular way to do it that multiples the effect. Its actually a sneaky little mind game called “The Scrambler” that will convince a girl she’s in love with you.
Most guys completely mess up “playing hard to get” and do it all WRONG.
That’s why is crucial to follow the exact sequence laid out in The Scrambler.
Make it happen!
P.S. One more thing to keep in mind; It is almost impossible for a woman to fall in love with you without the fear that she could lose you. “Nice guys” blow this big time. One of the biggest reasons nice guys can’t keep the women they really like is because these women have absolutely NO fear of loss with them. “Fear of Loss” is an essential ingredient to a seduction.