There is a lot you don’t know about exercise and living healthy. Here is Lifegooroo’s list of 7 little-known fitness tips to help fill you in on what you need to know to start getting into shape.
1. Elevators are highly overrated. Instead of spending time on the elliptical at the gym, you could be getting the same workout just by taking the stairs.
2. Your daily life gives you tons of opportunities to do activities that are as good as an exercise regimen. You could be getting a routine workout just by doing chores around your house that you are putting off or paying someone else to do for you. You could look better, be healthier, and feel happier in your surrounds just by throwing yourself into chores that need to be done around the house.
3. Over time, exercise can be as effective as medication for treating low levels of depression. There is a lot that can keep you from wanting to do anything when you are in a depressed mood—whether it’s jogging, biking, or even going out to walk the dog—but getting out there and doing some physical activity will start to pull you out of your funk.
4. The more exercise you get, the easier it is for your body to handle. It’s called strength training. If you feel wiped out from exercise, that means it’s working. Do what you can without hurting yourself, and your body will eventually be strong enough to do more.
5. You could accomplish most of the exercise your body needs by doing one simple thing: Walking. Doctors say you should be walking at least 10,000 steps a day. Most people try to walk as little as possible.
6. Eating isn’t the problem. When you exercise you body is going to burn up carbohydrates. That is why marathon runners gorge themselves on carbs before the big race. Your body needs fuel if it’s going to run well. Not eating and exercising is going to stress your body out, and will eventually lead to harm.
7. A cup of coffee can give you the same boost during exercise that it can when you wake up in the morning. You can increase your output at the gym and wind up doing a lot more with a little caffeine in your system.
If you are serious about getting into shape, you should check out ‘The Truth About Abs‘ – The leading fitness program that will teach you all about healthy eating, melting away stubborn fat and incredible unconventional workout ideas.
Watch The Video