Steve Holman, author and creator of the F4X Workout Plan and the book, Old School, New Body, was the editor-in-chief of the Iron Man Magazine, a leader in the fitness magazines for many years now. He has met and worked with the most professional of gym and fitness trainers, and along with his wife, Becky, developed a work out plan that is healthy, time saving, and can make you look a decade younger than you are. It is specifically targeted for individuals aged 40 and up (but is recommended for any age), and is guaranteed to show a difference in just a matter of days!
The book is compiled of information that has appeared in Iron Man over the last several years, and of knowledge gained from working with professional fitness trainers that have trained the best of the best, like Clint Eastwood, Carl Weathers (Apollo Creed from the Rocky movies) and Suzanne Summers. The book includes workouts, a nutrition plan, and action steps to take in order to start the process. This is an intense but time-saving and healthy way to slow down the aging process, build and shape muscle, and become healthier.
This workout program is built similarly for men and women. Steve and his wife Becky swear that men and women can, and should, work out in the same way. No need to work out separately or do different exercises.
There are 5 common mistakes to avoid if you want to slow down the aging process and achieve your dream body:
1. Stop The Crazy Diets! Stop eating those low-fat foods that keep being advertised as “healthy” for you. Your body needs fat in order to run correctly! Healthy fats are necessary to regenerate your power hormones. Also, if you’re constantly counting all those calories and eating only low fat, you cannot enjoy eating out! Worrying yourself to death will definitely not make you look younger…
2. Quit Your Overly Long Cardio Workouts! – Cardiovascular conditioning can be achieved in far less time and with less effort than those long gym classes and hours on the treadmill. In fact, running on the treadmill and other long bouts of cardio workouts can actually accelerate the aging process by increasing free radicals in your body and there are far smarter ways to exercise. When you do overly long, extended work outs, free radical damage is out of control which speeds up the aging process!
3. Drink More Water! Water not only hydrates you and keeps you healthy – it also burns fat! Water suppresses hunger and keeps your liver and kidneys healthy. Just drinking a dozen ounces a day will drop years from your face by keeping your skin hydrated and healthy! Fun fact: Your liver is the number one fat-burning organ. When you are not drinking enough water, your kidneys stop working and your liver takes over. Do you really want your liver processing water instead of burning fat? Of course not!
4. Work out LESS! Steve and Becky are not saying to stop working out. They are just saying that you should go by the old-school resistance training instead of the hours upon hours of cardio classes like spinning and kickboxing. This resistance-training program includes just four specific exercises that will have you done with your workout while others at the gym are just warming up!
5. Most importantly: Stop blaming everything on your age! Studies have shown that even people in their 90s have been able to gain muscle tone in less than a month with some lifting exercises. People can change their bodies at any age, from 35 to 95! You should constantly challenge yourself because it’s the challenge and the constant work towards improvement that keeps you young! And what better challenge is there than staying fit and healthy?
YOUR BODY CAN BE THE SAME AS IT WAS WHEN YOU WERE 30 YEARS OLD!
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT DOING EXCERISE !
THERE IS NO “RIGHT AGE” FOR DOING EXCERISE !
You CAN feel young again.
Don’t believe us?
Check out this inspiring video below:
With these tweaks and recommendations, and an exact exercise plan that allows you to gain control of what you want to change and improve, you can get the body of your dreams and look much younger, not to mention feel healthier. It even has a meal plan to help you reach your goal weight and body shape. Go for this straightforward, tested and true method that professionals have been using for years!
To find out more about this great program and experience it for yourself, click here.